Our back garden

Our back garden
The pond

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Renovations!

Here I sit amongst a pile of furniture, ornaments and nick nacks. It is the third day of replacing our well worn carpet with wooden floorboards.
How did I ever accumulate so much junk? Never again!From now on it is going to be the bare essentials.( message to future self- No going back on this!!)
I think living in a tent may be the answer but I'm not really a tent ytpe of girl. I had enough of that on camping holidays in my childhood. Never again! Five star all the way now, please.
I'll leave today with some pictures of my garden. (The only part of my property not affected by complete disaster at the moment.) These were taken a while ago so there has been some change but basically they are still the same.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Blog, and can't wait to see the new floor it will be worth it when it's all done:)
    I am your FIRST Follower!

    ReplyDelete