Our back garden

Our back garden
The pond

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dream versus Reality

About a year ago I had a very weird dream about myself in old fashion dress going to a store back in time with jewellery displayed. I had someone with me that said you will need a green pendant when you are ready to protect you.Last week the dream came back to me and I went looking at green pendants at the mall but nothing seemed to attract me. We have been watching the English show, Bargain Hunt where they go to antiques stores. Recently they came to Australia and filmed at an antiques centre in Sydney. I really wanted to go and check it out so we went there yesterday. I got there and it felt like the store in my dream. I looked around and found a silver pendant with a turquoise semi precious stone in it.It is greeny/blue. I got home and looked up the meaning of turquoise. It said it is the stone for December and Turquoise is one of the oldest protection amulets,it gives Strength, protection from harm, psychic sensitivity and connection to the spirit world
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment